Sunday, January 2, 2011

Outstanding Service!!!!

As Krista and I have continued to progress down the path to total financial PEACE we've been MUCH more conscious of how we spend our money. We spend less, that is for sure, but we also spend a lot more wisely. We have had our cars serviced at Disher's Service Station here in Brantford for a few years now, but let me tell you why they will have our business for a long time...and why I don't seek alternate quotes for auto repair. Dave has ALWAYS given us excellent service, he helped us sell our Nissan Pathfinder and has never 'upsold' me on any repair. Over the Christmas Holidays I blew a fuse in our van and stopped by Disher's to ask Dave about making my radio work again!! 10 minutes later I was on my way, van in working order. Thanks Dave. I will continue to bring my vehicles to Disher's and I recommend this business to any car owner.

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. We are directly in loan financing and project (s) pure in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, such as oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, transportation, construction, hotels, etc. We can fund up to $ 900,000,000 (Nine hundred million dollars) in all regions of the world, as our return on investment of 1.9% can be guaranteed on projects.
    Le Meridian financing service.
      Email Contact info@lemeridianfds.com
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete